If you have any questions feel free to email: email@example.com .
This one of a kind custom matte black Hummer H2 SUT was built as a show truck in 2009 and was featured in many
magazines including DUB and TRUCKIN. This is a real head turner that is still in excellent condition. i have a book
that has detailed all the upgrades to the truck that I can share with anyone that is interested.
Along with the stunning matte black PAINT job that was professionally done by Scott Bakkum of Courtesy Auto Body in
Laguna Beach(every textured area was sanded smooth and a subtle clear coat was added to provide a subtle sheen)
here is a list of some of the upgrades:
* STRUT front end kit, which includes two grilles, front bumper extensions and chimney stacks
* STRUT badges throughout the vehicle
* STRUT wheels / custom ordered 24 inch set of 5; painted flat black
* 37 inch tires (Toyo Open Country)
* 1 inch lift to fit the tires but low enough to minimize head clearance
* Professional grade flat black paint with clear coat to protect and provide a subtle sheen
* Custom, diamond tucked suede interior (black), including a suede headliner
* Custom exhaust system with dual tips
* Engine has been chipped for better performance & acceleration
* Amp Research drop down H2 steps
* Custom made H2 BREMBO brake pads; set of 4
* Custom accessory pieces (hood handles, door handles, side markers, etc)
* Flat black Grenade shifter
* Blacked out interior handles, center console, etc.
* Smoked/tinted lights on entire vehicle (front, back, roof, sides, etc)
* Custom carbon fiber on side view mirrors
* Navigation, OnStar, XM radio, iPod hook-up
* Clifford Alarm, keyless entry, remote ignition start/kill switch, 1-mile tamper detection
* Seat warmers in the front and back
* One touch system that drops all the windows down simultaneously
* BOSE sound system with AMP, iPod connection, and custom woofers under the rear set.
* DVD system with LCDs behind each headrest.